Digital Marketing Services
I believe that a digital marketing strategy is essential to take advantage of the growing opportunities from digital marketing, yet many companies don't have a digital marketing strategy!
An integrated digital marketing strategy will give you a foundation for all your key online marketing activities that we recommend.
Yet according to recent research conducted by Smart Insights 'Managing Digital Marketing in 2015' half of the companies don't yet have a planned digital marketing strategy - I can help you, please use the quick 'Contact us!' form below to send an email or call me on my mobile 07970 702 691!
Digital marketing is not just about your website
Digital marketing is not just about your website, and in fact it never has been, partnering with other sites and "swimming with the fishes" has always been important.
The popularity of participation in social media with web users means that how to reach, interact, convert and maintain ongoing engagement of customers through social networks is vital to the success of a brand. At each step with your digital marketing you need to think how social media can help achieve your goals and how you can measure the effectiveness of social media along with other digital marketing strategies that run alongside.
Digital marketing strategy success factors
An effective digital strategy will help you make the right decisions to make your company successful online. A strategy process model provides a framework that gives a logical sequence to follow to ensure inclusion of all key activities of strategy development and implementation.
A Digital Marketing Strategy should involve a review to check that all of your capabilities are in place to help your organisation manage all of the digital touchpoints.
Digital Marketing is integrated
Digital channels always work best when they're integrated with other channels, so remember that where appropriate, digital channels should be combined with the traditional offline media and channels. The most important aspects of integration are first using traditional media to raise awareness of the value of the online presences and drive visitors to the website(s).
A Digital Marketing Strategy can include:
- Branding and Marketing consulting
- Competitor and market analysis
- Brand / Logo development
- Business or Service advertising / improvement
- Content writing / editing
- Website and blog improvement, backups and maintenance
- Social Media brand integration and account management
- Graphic design
- Email marketing, management and enhancement
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Google Analytics analysis
Plus much more…
We can either work with you on a project by project basis - great for particular service or product launches, brand improvements, event launches, etc, or we can work with you on a monthly retained basis.
The Benefits of having a Monthly Digital marketing service
- Cheaper and flexible: Monthly retainer fees work out to be lower than our usual project by project studio rate per hour and you can have more or less time as required available from as little as only 8 hours per calendar month
- Easier: We build up a long term relationship with you – so we really get to understand where you want to take your brand and advise how it can be marketed effectively, which channels to use to reach your target market
- Ongoing improvement: We will be improving your brand and your marketing over a period of time without a large 'lump sum' investment from you so easily runs alongside your businesses growth
- Competitive: Most of our clients add additional marketing initiatives to their Digital Marketing Strategy once they see how effective it is so your business becomes more competitive within your sector as your company grows
- Consistency: If you use several different design companies for your branding, strategies, marketing, etc invariably what is developed has some inconsistency which is incredibly harmful to your brand. This could be tone of voice, message, colour, service distinction, etc. We can cater for pretty much anything you require on and off-line - brand consistency is king.
- Business Momentum: Rather than your business stagnating it will gain momentum, many businesses market 'on occasion' so it's a very stop and start approach (peaks and troughs with your sales) - with our monthly Digital Marketing service your brand and business will gain momentum.
Essentially, we not only provide stunning creative solutions but they are developed strategically for your business.
Please use the quick 'Contact us!' form below to send an email message or call me on my mobile 07970 702 691!